Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Theme Word

Success. A successful life. Successful mindset. As in, Caitlin's success.

I chose the word success because it is almost time to make a new beginning. The time is coming to start my ACTs and my search for a really good college. My plan this year is to take the ACT four times. The succession in this is that the more I practice, the better I will get. The scores are more than likely going to increase, making more successful college choices. My grades in high school are going to increase because I am going to work harder to succeed, especially in my science and anatomy classes.

Also, I will succeed in relationships. Not necessarily boyfriend/girlfriend relationships but parent/child and friend relationships too. The success in this category is the wanted social life. Having good relationships with people is very healthy. So instead of being shy when I first meet people, I am going to be outgoing and introduce myself first.

My life from this point on is going to revolve around success. Keep in mind that I'm not setting a goal to be materialistic, only to succeed and live a happy and healthy life. Succession can be more than having a good career or making good money. To me, succeeding is being happy with the person you are and the life you lead. That is the reason success is my 2012 theme word.

No comments:

Post a Comment